Saturday, April 05, 2014


Although kidney stones are curable through surgery, it is always better resort to nature cure. Various herbal remedies are also available for you to treat this disease naturally. But there is another way by which you can not only get rid of kidney stones but also stay well and increase longevity. We are of course  talking about Yoga. By practicing several Yoga postures you can self treat kidney diseases. The best thing of Yoga is that it is an ancient practice so it has been rectified from side effects for ages. Nowadays even the physicians suggest Yoga for maintaining a better health. Whichever you prefer for treatment you should do it fast since kidney stones are very painful and they may gradually lead you  towards death.

Symptoms

When a kidney stone has grown in your kidney(s)  you may feel pain in your sides, back, lower abdomen or groin, or under your ribs.

Dangers

Increased risks for kidney stones include dehydration; a diet high in protein, sodium or sugar; obesity; digestive diseases; and urinary tract infections.

Yogic Postures for Kidney Stones

Here is a list of effective Yoga postures for curing kidney stones:

1. Bhujangaasana (Cobra Pose)

Bhujangaasana

2. Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half-Spinal Twist Pose)

Ardha Matsyendrasana
3. Halasana (Plough Pose)

Halasana

4. Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)

Dhanurasana

5. Pavanamuktasana (Wind Relieving Pose)

Pavanamuktasana

6. Ustrasana (Camel Pose)

 Ustrasana

7. Uttanpadasana (Raised Feet Pose)

Uttanpadasana

8. Eagle Pose (Garudasana)
Eagle Pose

Suggestions

Please consult with your physician before practicing the above Yoga postures. Remember, you need to take medication if you experience severe pain, nausea, vomiting, fever or chills.

Diet

  • Drink plenty of water
  • Increase intake of foods such as kidney beans and watermelons
  • Avoid calcium supplements but eat milk products
  • Eat foods enrich in  Vitamin B6 and Vitamin E

Additional Reading on Yoga Postures for Kidney Stones:

https://harishyogi.blogspot.com/p/asana-posture.html
https://www.yogawiz.com/askquestion/252/advice-on-kidney-stones-what-are-the-asanas-used-f.html
https://yoga-health-benefits.blogspot.com/2009/05/yoga-for-kidney-stones.html

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

4 comments:

  1. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Odion who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this Dr Odion email on a Facebook of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349019421176. he can also help with this following sickness DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV/CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/ KIDNEY STONE

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget