Wednesday, May 21, 2014



21 May 2014

The Visa Officer
The Embassy of Thailand
Address

Sub: Authorization Letter.

I, the undersigned hereby authorize Mr. Lewis Barker, son of (enter father’s name), present address: (enter address) to act on my behalf with regard to collecting my Passport, Vide its No: (enter number) from (enter name of office) since I have a tight business schedule. His signature is attested below for authentication.

This authorization shall be valid between the dates of (enter date) to (enter date).

Under the above circumstance, I shall highly appreciate if you allow Mr. Lewis Barker to collect the Passport on my behalf.

For full version, please download the letter from the following links:


Click here to get this sample in .doc format

Click here to get this sample in .pdf format

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget