Monday, May 19, 2014




19 May 2014
The Manger (H.R.) 
(Name of Airlines)
(Address)

Subject: Application for Entry Level Pilot Position. 

Dear Sir,

I am writing to enquire about employment within your airlines. As your airlines is aligned with the leaders in Bangladesh, I am highly enthusiastic to be employed by a company with such a background. Please find herewith attached a copy of my recent résumé that details my academic qualifications and practical experience gained over the past few years.

Since childhood, my focus has always been towards aviation and I believe that I have the potentialities to pursue a career in this field. I am a hard‐working, dedicated individual that gives my best effort to accomplish every task I am given. Most importantly, I am in good physical condition with excellent vision and hearing, which is a perquisite for a pilot position. Additionally, I am able to remain calm under pressure, and I can react quickly to emergency situations. Although I have no work experience, I believe that I am the right applicant who has the certificates, knowledge, and skills required for the work of Pilot. I am very excited to begin my career as a pilot and I am prepared to do whatever learning and work I need to do to ensure that I am successful in my role.

I can assure you that if given this opportunity, I would be pleased to apply my competencies to add value as a member of your team. I would relish the challenge of working for such a high-profile airlines and admire your commitment to customer service.

Thank you for taking your time to review my résumé. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how my education, practical skills, and background would make me an asset to your flight crew.

Please contact me at (enter mobile number) or (enter e-mail address) to set up a time for an interview.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Handwritten Signature
(Name of Applicant)
Address of Applicant

Click here to get this sample in .doc format

Click here to get this sample in .pdf format

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I've recently graduated as a pilot and I'm very excited about getting my first job. My dad says that my cover letter would be the most important part of my initial job application process. I had been searching the internet for some tips on how to design my cover letter and stand out from amongst all other applicants. Thanks God I came across your blog and it's really helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget