Monday, July 21, 2014



July 21, 2014

(Enter Name of Addressee)
(Enter Designation of Addressee)
(Enter Name of Organization)
(Enter Address)

Subject: Seeking Salary in Advance.


Dear Sir,
I shall highly appreciate if you could grant me a salary loan (One month’s salary) which I promise to repay in 2 (two) instalments. The said instalments shall be deducted from each month’s salary. I badly need this money for urgent domestic reason.

Under the above circumstance, I hope and believe that you will understand my position and approve the above request.

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Handwritten Signature
(Name of Applicant)
(Designation)

Click this Button to download this template in PDF version

Click this Button to download this template in PDF version

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget