Saturday, October 15, 2016


October 15, 2016

Name of Addressee
Name of Company
Address

Sub: Application for Salary Enhancement.

Dear Sir,

Kindly refer to the above-noted subject. I have been working with your reputed consultancy firm as (insert post’s name) since (insert joining date). During this tenure of service I have been loyal and dedicated to (insert company name), which is well-visible in my regular attendance and timely submission of the assigned projects.

Perhaps you are aware that now I get a salary that doesn't even suit against my qualification. Moreover, my salary has not been raised yet as per your verbal assurance during my appointment. Therefore, today I take this opportunity to formally request you for a salary enhancement.

Under the above circumstance, I would highly appreciate if you kindly raise my salary with suitable increment.

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Handwritten Signature

(Name of Employee)

Designation



Click this button to download this template in pdf format for free

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

2 comments:

  1. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. sarms cycle

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget