Wednesday, April 09, 2014



April 9, 2014

Mr. ......................
(Designation)
(Address line 1)
(Address line 2)

Sub: Complaint against Unresponsive Servicing Job.

Dear Sir,

I am writing with regard to the negative experience I had due to unresponsive service requests.  Since last few days I have been requesting you to undertake a servicing job for my air-conditioner. Unfortunately, you did not send any technicians to carry out the servicing job. For your negligence the air-conditioner encountered a major technical breakdown. Right now I feel very disappointed with the current condition of my air-conditioner.

Under the above circumstance, I shall highly appreciate if you kindly send someone to overhaul the air-conditioner.

I look forward to a prompt resolution of this problem.

Thank you in advance for your kind co-operation in the matter.

Yours faithfully,

Handwritten Signature
(Full Name of the Signatory)
(Address)

Download this letter in doc format

Download this letter in pdf format

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget